Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Smitten

Yesterday was our anniversary. Three years since we started dating! This is totally crazy but B and I have actually lived together since day 1 of our relationship. After the first night at his place I just never left. That makes me sound like a crazy person. To be fair, about a week in I asked him if he wanted me to spend some time at my own apartment, to which he replied "No, I like waking up with you," and the rest is history. In a little over a week we're going to be apart the longest we have been since we've been together. B is going to see his mom and grandmother since she isn't doing very well right now, so he's flying back home from the 16-19th. Is it weird that 3 nights is the longest we've gone apart? It has worked for us I guess but it'll be kinda lonely.

Anyways, it seems like it has taken forever but our walls are finally painted in our master bedroom! And I am absolutely in love with our walls! It is truly a sexy shade of gray, romantic without being girly. I still have to paint the trim. As you can see B did the prep work for me so I'll have to go back one of these early mornings and knock it out. Probably this weekend. And then we can move in! And I can sleep in past 7!





















I can't wait to see how much better it looks without the tape and drop cloths everywhere! And our brilliantly white trim, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment