Saturday, May 11, 2013

Whoa, we're halfway there...

With painting the trim that is. I'm really happy with it so far. B taped off half of the room for me a couple days ago so this morning I figured I'd do something productive as long as I was up so early.


I did 2 coats of our Chalk color and it seems to be covered pretty well but I'm thinking I'll do one more coat just to make sure. Honestly, I just want this room to be finished. It'd be nice to actually be sleeping in our bedroom instead of the much smaller, much brighter guest bedroom.

And then next up is painting the master closet, which is huge as far as closets go at least. The room is (nearly) 7' x (just over) 12' and finally gives us all of the space that we need. I don't want anything too bold in the closet since all of the clothing will be so colorful anyways so we're painting it with Repose Gray to tie in with our living spaces. We haven't finalized a bathroom color but I want something relaxing and spa like. I finally have a bath tub big enough for me to stretch out in and I fully intend to take advantage of that!

B is calling so the master closet and rest of the bedroom are taped off. Time to get back to it, I swear this never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment