Saturday, May 18, 2013

Success!

I finally have an entire "room" finished. It is the master closet so I use the term room rather loosely, but either way it is done! I cannot wait to start moving my clothing into the space. B is out of town, visiting his family in Oregon. This is the longest we've been apart since we started dating and I really can't wait to have him home tomorrow. Anyways, I can't wait to show him how much better it looks! See for yourself:

















I painted the walls Repose Gray to match our living spaces, trim and shelves are Chalk, the wooden poles were probably my least favorite with the natural wood so I stained them using the Dark Walnut Minwax stain we had bought for our cabinets. I found these baskets super cheap at TJ Maxx, the shelf is pretty long so I'd really love to find a few more but I'll make it work. Overall, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment