Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pool and paint

The pool is fixed! And it was under $200 which I was relieved about, we had been prepared for it to cost so much more. One of the couples we know that live out here had been in a similar situation with their pool and recommended this guy to us.
 Ignore the pool float. It was too cold for me to get in and drag it out this morning. We have a family with a bunch of kids living in the house behind us and the amount of their stuff that ends up in our backyard, mostly balls of various sorts, is ridiculous. Luna adores the pool. She is such a good little swimmer too, with her tail wiggling the whole time. That was actually a really big part of why we wanted a pool.

Mesa wasn't our first choice location by any means. I wanted to stay in Ahwatukee, I've basically lived there since I moved to AZ in third grade with just a few short stints elsewhere, but we didn't want to sacrifice on the size of the house, or the backyard, or the pool, so we had to expand our search a bit. 
 
Also, our bedroom paint has officially been purchased! So excited to get started. Right now we're living in one of the guest bedrooms so the sooner we can get everything situated, the happier I will be. The sun has been waking me up by 630 every morning so I am ready to be in our master that doesn't get a crazy amount of morning light. I keep falling asleep by about 1030 or 11 every night because I'm completely exhausted. And B has been sleeping until almost noon since he can sleep through anything. Time to synch our sleep schedules back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment