Friday, April 12, 2013

Shades of gray

We finally decided on our master bedroom color! To be fair, I actually fell in love with this color a long time ago but was really nervous to go so dark, B loves it though and since I really haven't given him a whole lot of choice with anything else, I'm ready to take the plunge.

Also, this beautiful bedroom on dear lillie is painted in Kendall Charcoal (Benjamin Moore) as well, and I am obsessed. Romantic and cozy without being overly girly. I'm picturing white bedding, picture frame mirrors over the nightstands, black and white canvas prints, and plenty of dark wood.

Besides deciding on another shade of gray, no progress. But we did decide to just take the plunge. Instead of trying to drive back and forth we're moving on the 20th! So excited to finally be out there, but kinda stressed about everything we have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment