Monday, April 22, 2013

We're here!

I hate moving! Fortunately, my parents are saints and helped us out, especially dad to help B with the heavy lifting, since I am a self proclaimed weakling. The most exciting part... this is the last move we're doing for a very long time. Since B and I started dating almost 3 years ago we have moved 5 times now. I know, it is completely ridiculous. And most of those moves were in the summer when it was 100+ outside.

It was actually pretty nice this weekend and it is so good to actually be living in the house that we bought way back in January. We were hoping to use the pool this weekend but apparently our filters or something got rocked by a storm that came through not too long ago and it is looking a little green. B and I have never owned a pool so we're calling around to get some advice on fixing it, not really an expense we had planned for.

The house is a disaster zone right now. Time to get to work making our house look like a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment