Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Party!

Yesterday was B's company holiday party. He works for GoDaddy and every year they rent out Chase Field and throw a truly spectacular event, this year was no exception. B and I had a blast, my hair actually stayed curled this year (that is a huge success by the way!), performers were awesome, and it was just an awesome excuse to get dressed up.

I am so not a girly girl, I'm actually really terrible at typical "girl" stuff but occasionally it is fun to have a girly night and get all dolled up. I don't have many excuses to get dressed up but I am totally digging on this site Rent the Runway. If you follow that link you should get a $20 rental credit after your first rental. The site is amazing! You are able to rent designer dresses for just a few days and pay a fraction of the price. I wish I had known about this back when I was doing the whole prom thing... I have not worn any of those dresses again and I probably spent thousands over the years between 3 proms, 4 homecomings and a couple others in between. They have reviews on the dresses from real girls that have actually worn them, plus you get a free second size just to make sure you get a perfect fit! I seriously love RTR, I've used them a few times now and will absolutely be doing it again.

Baby sis graduates tomorrow! So happy for her! And we now have 3 ASU grads in the family, since that is also where my dad got his MBA from and I graduated from a few years ago. Time is flying!

I have so much work to do on that furniture set but just a little update.... it is looking SO much better so far. Pictures to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment