Thursday, June 6, 2013

My amazing find!


 We now have bar stools for the island! I found these bad boys for $14 a piece on clearance at Target. We are loving them so far. The legs are a bronze-y metal and then they have black (faux) leather seats, they match perfectly with our color scheme and for $14 even if they don't last forever I won't mind.

Originally we'd talked about getting stools that had a back support but decided that we'd rather that they stay out of the way and not take up our walkway. Another issue I had been running into was finding a seat that was actually comfortable to sit on, most of them were just way too small! These are 16 inches square, so even B, who is slightly larger in the tush than I am, can sit on them comfortably.


I think we finally agreed on bedding too! For the most part at least. My original plan was to do all white bedding to go with the charcoal gray walls and dark espresso/ black wood accents throughout the room. B and I were a little worried that all white would come off to country and we're looking for something just a tad more chic, but not over the top. I love the simple gray design on the bedding, "understated elegance" as it is described on the JCP site. B isn't crazy about the pillow situation, which is why we mostly agree on the bedding. I don't want the 2 accent pillows, but I do want the euro shams so even though he thinks they'll just end up on the floor collecting dog hair, which I don't intend for them to do, we'll probably get them as well. I love that everything is finally coming together!


No comments:

Post a Comment