Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Linens and things

Our bedding was officially purchased today! B and I were at Target on Sunday buying a baby shower gift for one of our friend's when I made this find. Nice and light gray paisley print, it is a little bit difficult to make out in the picture, I know. The best part though is that the 3 piece set was marked down from $100 to $50! I decided to sleep on it and went to visit the set today. Since we weren't necessarily in love with the JCP set I was totally willing to take the $40 in savings over the JCP set and B was easily won over as well. Fortunately for me there were still 2 sets left when I picked ours up this afternoon, along with a 2 shelf shoe rack for B.

I set it up as soon as I got home and so far we're both really happy with it. It is a little bit wrinkly right now, since it went on the bed straight out of the package, but I'll try to fix that in the dryer tomorrow. I also need to pick up some queen size pillowcases for the shams. The standard size I currently have just don't fill them out properly.


I think these are the curtains I'm looking at to go with the new comforter set, possibly layered over white sheers? I have always loved dupioni silk curtains but most of them are well over $100 per panel. Seeing as we need 3-4 panels, depending on how handle the second small window in the master, real silk just isn't an option. These faux silk curtains are just $30 per panel though, so that is definitely within our budget. Time for some pinterest/ houzz inspiration for how I handle these window treatments!

No comments:

Post a Comment