Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chevron love

 My jewelry pin board! I made this originally at our rental house and it was covered in tan linen with blue ribbon. Needless to say, it was not working with our current color scheme for my our closet. I bought the chevron fabric at Hobby Lobby to re-cover it. You can't really see in this photo but I used clear pushpins with black crystals glued to the top to go with the black ribbon and the rest of the closet. Once I find the rest of the accessories I'll try to post some detail shots.

I still need to find some sort of jewelry box for my earrings and the rest of my bracelets. I have a bunch of really chunky ones that just won't hang on a pushpin. And it'd be nice to have somewhere to put some of my nicer jewelry. I'm hoping I can take care of that today after my hair appointment. So happy to have accomplished something.

We've kind of taken a break from household improvement stuff. B is just getting back into the swing of things at work, he was on a sort of leave of absence right after we bought the house. Money is finally flowing back in but we're getting caught up on things before going crazy buying furniture. I expect that after next week we'll be able to get the ball rolling again though!

No comments:

Post a Comment